Monday, December 05, 2005

resting up...

Over a week and havent run a step. I thought I might have gone a little stir crazy but to be honest I have enjoyed the spell. I have put on a couple of unwanted kgs, but these should dissapear once I get back into the swing. At this point I am hoping to back running perhaps next week but only if it feels okay.

We had a brilliant but hectic weekend where one thing rolled into the next. But importantly I have set a new pb (thanks to mother!). As of 14.30 hours December 4 we have officially finished ALL our christmas shopping. For me this is unprecedented. What am I going to do for 4 hours at 1.00pm on christmas eve!?

Anyway on the running front we headed up to The Entrance and cheered home some coolrunners and striders. We were taking photos and unfortunately the cameras battery ran out. Nice to catch up with bloggers and or crs 2p, GG, JD, Eagle, Aunty, Vat, Blue, Truckie...heaps sorry if I missed you. I thought I may have felt a a bit lost not running but it was nice to spend the time with the Rabbit, albeit when she was at her most difficult and cheekiest.

Part of the reason for the flat battery is we took some photos at a christmas party we attended the previous day and seeing I have no running photos to show here is a happy snap of the fox's. Guess who (finally) learnt to upload photos!


2 comments:

2P said...

Hey SF - it was great to meet up with you too - thanks for coming along :-)

Tesso said...

Great pics! Thanks for sharing them with us.

Hope you are back on the road next week and running pain free.