Sunday, July 30, 2006
Bobbin Head Star
I really wanted to do this star purely because I knew I would gain a lot of benefit from it. Headed out with a good crew of James J, Springer & 26. Fats joined us for 5 or so kms as he came back after heading out early. The drop down into Bobbin Head seems to go forever which plays a few tricks as each step down means same amount back up. After a quick drink stop at the bottom we headed back up the hill and James Steve and Jerry inched away from me. I made a conscious decision not to try and hang on as there was no point in blowing up with 10kms of hills in front of me. I was secretly praying though that they would stop at the next drink stop at the top of the hill...thankfully they did! Plu mentioned at the end that the climb is 2kms. It felt longer! The run back to the finish was a solid clip but surprisingly comfortable and with good rythym. All up about 32kms in 2.28. Again run on water alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment