Headed over to Henson Park to do some recovery laps but the lights werent on so I trotted over to Marrickville Oval instead. I was expecting the legs to feel a bit beat up but they felt great so instead of doing a nothing session I decided to do some 30 30s when I got to the oval. Got through 10, felt good so decided to do another 10. Easy run home. On feet for around 45 minutes. I am definitely getting fitter, I am very conscious at present to keep working on my endurance which equates to ensuring that :
1. The long run MUST be done each week with no skiving in any dept - time on legs or kms.
2. If sessions are missed during the week (which I have) make sure that the quality isnt compromised. Make limited opportunities count. Dont play catch up but swap an easy run for a quality run if necessary.
3. Dont lose sight of the big picture and be patient.
Tick tick tick. Things are coming together.
Monday, July 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment