Tuesday, August 01, 2006
6km tempo interupted by a call
Headed out with 26 down to the Bay for a 6km tempo run. The idea was to head out at a managable pace and work into a fairly solid pace without making it a timetrial. But bloody nora, at 3kms I was just about redlining keeping up with Steve. At about 4.5kms what I thought was jet propulsion almost saw me touching cloth and just after 5kms the mental and physical distraction got the better of me as I found a secluded spot in some relatively remote bushes to relieve myself. Not a proud moment but you got to do what you got to do. The splits ended up 4.05, 4.00, 3.57, 3.50, 3.50 and an interupted 3.49. A good hitout none the less. 26 is on fire at the moment - very very strong. Exactly whats needed at the pointy end of races. I am getting there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment