I wanted something a little different for my heading. I am sure that the powers to be at blogging would like a dollar for every blogs opening title being ' in the beginning' (apologies for for anyone who chose this title!).
I do not promise to blog daily or even weekly, just when it is significant enough to warrant. Basically it will be about running however there will be some every day stuff too. I will endeavor to be witty and humorous, however right now, I am stressed out to my eyeballs with work and home and being funny is proving difficult. I guess that is the beauty of a blog, it can reflect where you are at any given time in your life.
I have been a blog lurker for several months and decided it was time to give a piece of me also. I don't go into everybody's, but I have a few that I visit on an adhoc basis to see what they are up to or to piece together improvements in results.
For me my running has seen some improvements over the last 6 months - the fruit of some hard work. But the window of opportunity is about to close when number 2 arrives. I wanted something to still keep a glimmer of focus on the running.
I do not promise to blog daily or even weekly, just when it is significant enough to warrant. Basically it will be about running however there will be some every day stuff too. I will endeavor to be witty and humorous, however right now, I am stressed out to my eyeballs with work and home and being funny is proving difficult. I guess that is the beauty of a blog, it can reflect where you are at any given time in your life.
I have been a blog lurker for several months and decided it was time to give a piece of me also. I don't go into everybody's, but I have a few that I visit on an adhoc basis to see what they are up to or to piece together improvements in results.
For me my running has seen some improvements over the last 6 months - the fruit of some hard work. But the window of opportunity is about to close when number 2 arrives. I wanted something to still keep a glimmer of focus on the running.
Also my training log spreadsheet is getting a little messy. The blog will be a good place to record the incidental things that can have a massive impact on your effort that day, but you tend to forget further down the track. Incidental things, like having a new child that throws selfish pastimes out the window for a time!
Anyway here goes...

No comments:
Post a Comment