Ran at 7.30 last night, due to necessity. I cannot get out of bed lately and work is really busy and unenjoyable at the moment. I have arranged to work 1 day from home from July, I am hoping this will restoke the fire, but I suspect it is just delaying the inevitable. We will wait and see. The positive from this is that I will get more time with the kids which is what I wanted.
Anyrate I headed out on a route that I was running last year when number 2 was born. Out to the bay via Norton St and Balmain Rd, down the back of Balmain Leagues across Iron Cove Bridge and returning via the west side of the bay back to Lilyfield Rd Hill and onto Norton St again. A good rolling course which has a few hills but really allows you to get into a rythym. A bees dick shy of 15kms in 67 minutes - just under 4.30 pace. Good honest run.
Thursday, June 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment