Monday, June 05, 2006

4/6 - long run with 26

Organised with Steve to do a longish run of around 90 minutes from Newtown/Stanmore down to the Bay and back. Felt pretty good after yesterday and had a pretty enjoyable run taking in Timbrell, the shores and the hospital. A couple of stops chatting to Ray and also to Aunty but running time was 1.38 for about 21.2kms which is about 4.38 pace, not too shabby. 26 was cruising, I wasnt but didnt struggle either. Would not have like to have gone much further mind you!

Also had my foot massaged on sunday afternoon, this has been really beneficial to staying on my feet.

Its early days yet, but all appears to be going well at present. Like yesterday no cartwheels but pleasing none the less.

2 comments:

miners said...

Hey Fox - just discovered you're back! And with a great 41.xx at Lane Cove, it sounds like you're not far off your good form too. I'm really happy to hear that - and like you mentioned, I hope that doesn't jinx you any further :)

Look forward to catching up with you for a run sometime soon mate!

Jen said...

I'm so pleased to see you back running consistently. Your time at Lane Cove is fantastic given your recent training. Hope we can catch up at a race in the not too distant future for that long awaited chat !