After having a relatively easy hitout the day before I wanted to make sure that tonights run counted. A lot of focus now turns to running at (desired)marathon pace. Attached is the gmap route and this run will officially be known as the Amore run as it takes in Sydneys most famous Italian strip, Norton St. http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=363034
The run is 15kms on the knocker & I wanted to run this in 4.10 - 4.15s average, which I managed to do, just over the 1 hour for a run that has it all, a few rolling hills and the flat stretch of the bay.
It was hard work - the wife thought I was going to have a spit when I walked through the door at the end. I am not so confident that thsi pace will be manageable for 42kms. Still got a couple of weeks to work out how fast the old rig can go.
Monday, August 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment