Lately life has been like that Gopher game you see at the shows where you have to belt it on the head and the next and so on. Work is presenting its usual challenges with the day to day stuff being (for the want of a better word) complimented by a fairly big project. Home and work and running are all asking for a piece of me and every now and then I let it get to me.
To be honest I am finding entering in my blog difficult at present. I really love writing(if only occasionally I would spell check...). But at present the running is getting a little boring to keep writing about. I would dearly love to have more time to fill in the other bits but I simply do not have the time.
I continue to enjoy my running but like everything, you can only devote so much time before you start cutting corners. This is very close to the bone with the present injury. Still trying to do it all and not dotting the 'i's and dotting the 't's. So for the time being it will be very intermittent and short and sweet. I hope I can still capture the headspace however for future reference.
I didnt run yesterday because of work and I am finding it difficult to rise in the mornings at present. But I belted this run out today in the time honoured fashion of cruising the hills and the downs and giving the hills a red hot go. 8kms in I cant remember but it was pretty honest. Needed to leave some petrol for tommorows JP Morgan challenge.
Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sorry to hear about the down-period with the running SF - but I guess it's been a long season in and out of injury, so perhaps it's time to really relax your running self for a little while and take advantage of summer. Not sure if you're a beach person, but I find that I really need the swims and surfs to get my running mind straightened out before the new year.
or of course, you could do a few tri's instead ;)
Post a Comment