Thursday, November 17, 2005

RNS on the grass

No running yesterday. Seems I am following the well worn path of fellow PF sufferers by having on again off again days. My heel felt fine but I decided as a precaution absolutely no running on hard surfaces today. I did a little exploring around the Hospital and surrounds today to make up a loop entirely on grass. If I had one of those fancy pants garmins I may have been able to attach a little map but unfortunately a description is all I can offer!

Basically my loop is a just a bit shy of 2kms and takes me in a figure 8 of sorts around Gore Hill Oval, the cemetry and the hospital. I ran for just over 40 mins again today and it was nice to do a bit of exploring. It is not the most exciting route but apart from about 20 metres, the surface is grass.

I can see myself doing a fair bit of running on this over the next few weeks as I endeavour trying to keep up my base for the cc 1/2.

No comments: