Just wanted a short and sharpish hitout into the legs. I ran a 8 minute warm up followed by 10 * 30 seconds on 30 seconds off around Gore Hill oval today. I ran just above race pace for the 'on' 30 seconds and it was like I needed someone holding me back. I am feeling very good but to be honest starting to get a little nervous.
I am also very sick of pasta rice etc, I have never been big on the pig out carbo load, I love to eat but I hate forcing myself to eat, which is always how I feel when I carbo load.
I also have to pick up my bib tommorow, a pain in the neck as I got my entry in prior to the 31st of August. I need to get some carb shots and I actually prefer the power bar gus, so hopefully they will be on sale at the bib pick up.
Friday, September 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good luck with the race on Sunday Nick. Hope it goes well for you. Hope you get the sub 3hr mate.
Post a Comment