I ran the 5km challenge and had a bit of a shocker, just couldnt get going this morning. I knew I was in trouble when I took off from the car to warm up and felt good! Normally I feel like shite and then run well. Today I felt well and then ran like shite! I finished in 18.38, 37 seconds slower than last month.
To be honest I was not going to stretch outside my comfort zone today. I was feeling a little flat and running at pace at the moment feels really hard. Sometimes you have periods where you feel so in the zone and in tune with your levels of comfort against perceived effort. I am definitely feeling a little flat after Sydney, but the competitive bastard in me wants to keep improving.
I must be patient at the moment as I feel like I am a bees away from either an injury or a massive hole. Dont forget to enjoy.
Saturday, September 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Maybe I will join you next month Nick. Fingers crossed.
Post a Comment