I had pencilled in 1 hour easy tonight and organised to meet Stephen (26) for a very cruisy run. We decided to head into the city and check out the back end of the course...I just wanted one last look at the ob hill climb. I am not obsessed by this part of the course I just wanted to know the best places to run and the best lines, it may make a difference on sunday.
I was on my feet for longer than anticipated about 14kms in 75 minutes but we really were barely breaking into a sweat. Stephen always has a story and has a lot of knowledge, so it was nice just to have a chat. It was also one of those prefect running nights to run absolutely perfect temparature wise.
Day off tommorow, just in case tonight took more out than expected, more precautionary than anything.
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment