Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Back into it - 3*3km repeats

We have been up at 4.00am for the last 3 mornings but today we had a breakthrough where no2 finally settled after 5.00am. I decided today I would get back into my routine of longer intervals to guage where I am at. To be honest I cant remember the last time I ran this session, it must be at least a month but I always rely on this run to snap me back into some semblance of shape. Managed 11.44 11.40 & 11.43, not the fastest times but consistent and well ground out. A good stepping stone if I can keep it up. I wont hold my breath!

2 comments:

Superflake said...

SF great to see you are back out there and that the rabbit is taking little Fox's arrival so well.

CJ said...

Oooh early starts! Sounds like your running is on track.