Organised to meet Ray James this morning. About once every 2 or 3 weeks we hook up for a light run around the bay to discuss running and life in general. I think we would like to do more often, however it is sometimes hard with different race agendas and other commitments. But when we do it is great to catch up.
I set out at 5.30 from Montage via Callan Park and there were some major puddles to negotiate in the dark but I was in no hurry this morning after a terrific storm the previous day and evening. I met Ray at the city side of Iron Cove and we did a lap taking in the dogloop.
It was a beautiful morning to be out and about after over a week of rain. I would happily see another 2 weeks of the rain though.
Friday, July 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi SF, any news of baby #2? Hope your blog silence means all is well..
Post a Comment