Monday, July 11, 2005

Balls Head & no baby head wetting(yet)

I am running out of analogies to say we havent had a baby yet! I am getting a bit antsy and mother is starting to climb the walls. She desperately wants to avoid drugs for the birth and she is concerned the later the delivery the greater the likelyhood she will need them. The rabbit was born hippy style (ie sans drugs) and I think she would like the same experience. In the lap of the gods so to speak.
Headed out at lunch for a run to Balls Head with a young bloke from work who is training for the city to surf. Normally this takes around 38-40 minutes but today it was a more liesurely 45 mins. I wanted to head out first thing this morning but I simply cannot get out of bed early at the moment - very strange.
I havent blogged this before but my right heel has been bloody sore since I switched back to kayanos around 6 weeeks ago. I classify it as a niggle , however I get up in the morning and can hardly put any weight on it. I run every second day in an old pair of Brooks Burn and my heel feels better in those. I am going to go back the Brooks Adrenaline, I never had any problems with them and I am kicking myself for switching back. In particular when I had the same problem with Kayanos when I swapped from Kayanos to Adrenalines initially a year ago.

No comments: