Wednesday, July 06, 2005

sun mon tue no running and no baby

Sunday 3 July
The rabbits 2nd birthday today. If you want pure unadulterated joy give a little girl a birthday! Had a very pleasant day but no running. I cant remember the last time I didnt run on a sunday.
Monday 4 July
No running again - too busy at work preparing to take time off in a busy time of the year.
Tuesday 5 July
Same as yesterday - no running. I must admit I got to the end of today and for the first time in about 4 weeks I felt comfortable about being able to get away from work at any point now. It really upsets me to think that I have to think like this and makes me question my priorities. Mother is an incredible person, she is the most pragmatic person I know. Somehow she knows how to give things perspective and still be honest with her emotions at the same time, even when 9 months pregnant. I admire her enormously and never does a day go by where I dont count my blessings that she batting on the same team as me.
I will run tommorow though, I just have to, otherwise I will go spare!

No comments: