Mother is officially 1 day late (well 2 days technically as I am writing for the previous day). My money is on baby coming whilst we are in the middle of the supermarket on a busy sat morning shopping and then getting stuck in the broadway shopping centre carpark gridlock!
I am getting used to juggling the phone and the cd walkman when running. I have really taken to running with the headphones, I find it helps me get into a rythym. I have set the phone to vibrate when it goes off and there has been no vibration!
Last thursday I did a new run around St Leo, Greenwich, Wollstonecroft and Crows Nest. Ihis will become a regular route and decided it needed a name. Green Nest will do the trick. I measured it out on the UBD at just over 7.6kms. Lots of up and down. I managed today to run this in 32.00 minutes and about 3 minutes faster than last week. My intention wasnt to smash the time from last week. It was to focus on my pacing which I screwed up yesterday.
So hills withstanding this was a really hard but well paced short run, all at a very solid clip.
Lastly, today sadly the world was starkly reminded it is still in the grips of global terrorism. I just cant get my head around how a group can be so driven with hate that they place no value on the life of another human. I heard the Mayor of London speaking on the radio this morning. He was understandably very emotive but spoke very eloquently about not allowing terrorism to win. Absolutely.
Friday, July 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment