Number 2 has certainly changed our routine at home. Before normally I could get out the door on a sat and be home by 7.00am and this was considered a bit of a sleep in! You literally live and breath by the bubs sleeping patterns. One thing I wont do is leave mother in the lurch with a crying baby and a rabbit ready to wreak havoc! So I dont commit to anything at present. I knew a few of the CR crew would be gathering after the 5km challenge and the window was a lot wider there. So it was nice to catch up briefly with some great friends that I have made through CR. I was really touched by the warm reception offered by all. The Professor made a comment to me that I had made it all sound as if I would dissapear for 12 months. He had a point, I do get a little melodramatic about things! However I figure it is best to plan for the worst and receive a nice surprise when on occasion the cards fall into place.
So today we ran a lap of the bay in I cant quite remember how fast, but it was just an opportunity to get the rabbit out of the house and into the fresh air and for dad to turn his legs over.
Mother and I are also just starting to get on each others tits where the littlest things can become a terse stand off! We are both acutely aware of the sleep deprivation narks and make a point of not letting them fester into world war 22 by cutting each other a little slack. I cant wait till that morning when we both wake up and realise that it was 10.00pm when we last had our eyes open!
So today we ran a lap of the bay in I cant quite remember how fast, but it was just an opportunity to get the rabbit out of the house and into the fresh air and for dad to turn his legs over.
Mother and I are also just starting to get on each others tits where the littlest things can become a terse stand off! We are both acutely aware of the sleep deprivation narks and make a point of not letting them fester into world war 22 by cutting each other a little slack. I cant wait till that morning when we both wake up and realise that it was 10.00pm when we last had our eyes open!

1 comment:
Good to see you out today Nic. Had to run off early as had a visit with Physio.
Post a Comment