I finally got myself organised to run to work today by leaving some clothes and shoers at work. The morning was bloody hot and muggy. I still needed to take a few things (beltwork keys/pass etc, lunch so ended up running to work carrying a plastic bag like a footy. Apparently Gus Gould has checked the video footage and reckons I can only step off my left!
I enjoyed the run, in particular when I was in the shade or running past buildings with airconditioning. But I hated the surfaces. Mainly concrete paths. It really banged up my foot. In the afternoon I was going to catch the train home but ended up running back . The evening was considerably more pleasant weather wise.
Both directions just under 14kms, both in about an hour. I will endeavour to keep doing this but probably go via the Gladesville Bridge where I can find better surfaces to run on.
Thursday, October 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment