For the first time in I dont know how long I did not run a step on the weekend. I was in a deal of pain after last fridays run and decided to give myself some time to get right. I winced around home last friday and Mother asked why am I doing this? What am I training for because all I was doing was risking long term damage for no reason. She was right of course.
Time for a sabbatical and freshen up. So no running until my foot feels normal. If this goes for longer than a week, I will organise to see a doctor for a referral.
Today my heel feels a lot better but it is still there. I hope the time off helps things mend properly.
Monday, October 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
I'm really sorry to hear about your foot Nick but you have made the right decision in resting it.
Enjoy your rest and I hope your foot recovers quickly.
J.
Smart thinking having a little time off, with a bit of luck that's all you need.
Hope you can get back out there soon.
Shame that Friday's run didn't assist you much with recovering. Hope the changing down in gears over the next couple of days will see you receiving some better news
Time to take it easy and relax with the family Nick. The running will still be there when your foot is better. Good luck with the recovery.
Rest up and heal Nick, best wishes!
Nick, let the heel heal!
sfG
Hope the foot responds to some rest and it's nothing too serious - Friday's run left me tired all day - I am not a 5.30 am morning person !!
Catch up soon
26.
Good to have a rest especially if it is the foot. I think more important than the legs. Hope to see you back running soon.
Hope you're back soon, SF; is swimming or deep water running an option?
Post a Comment