Wednesday, October 26, 2005

bridge run

After yesterdays effort I decided to back off and run a tempo but relaxed effort across the bridge and back. A good effort where I purposefully held back and finished in 51 minutes. I stuffed my watch up by pressing stop instead of split so I had to guestimate the time.

It was also bloody hot at lunch yesterday but I didnt really suffer because of. Someone mentioned low humidity and come to thinkI cant remember it being oppresively warm.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Have you followed up re your heel? ( a friendly reminder that prevention better than cure) :)

Lulu said...

I love some of your analogies SF, I'm referring to the dressing gown one on this occasion.. very amusing and very apt :) yes and do something about that heel. If it was us you'd be telling us the same thing ;)