I wanted to again run on softer surfaces today so opted for a loop around Greenwich and return to work via the trail that runs beside the Lane Cove Golf Course. I have wiped my watch but I think I ran for around 44 minutes today. A good majority of this run is on trails and there are some killer hills involved also around the back of Greenwich.
My favourite stretch of running is from Shell Park around to Greenwich Ferry and I loop around so I can run it twice. You literally run on the side of the harbour in the bush for only 700 metres but gee its good for the soul. I also cracked my head on a tree limb climbing up to the Greenwich lookout from the Sailing club. This section I have run countless times. It is a short sharp climb of a 100metres with sandstone steps interspersed withwindy sandy trails. I guess I was on auto pilot and was struggling near the top of the first set of steps when all of a sudden - whack!
This is a really picturesque run and quite challenging but most enjoyable. About 9kms, I havent measured this run.
Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment