I got out the door at about 6.00am and ran from home to the bay via Norton St. I did a lap of the bay and returned home via Lilyfield Road, Brenan St, James Craig Rd Anzac Bridge , the Fishos and City Rd.
Significantly it is the first time I have run that little rise on James Craig Rd since the marathon. To be honest I felt very soft when I reached there this morning as it really is less than a 50 metre climb, yet it sent my marathon dreams spiralling!
I also had one of those revisit your childhood moments when I passed a man who looked distinctly like Ted Bulpit(your not taking the Kingswood!) .
We also took the rabbit to see Bananas in Pyjamas at Petersham TownHall in the morning. She didnt quite know how to take these giant bananas on stage but had warmed up sufficiently to get rather excited by the time Postman Pat turned up! Her little mate Will had no such problems warming up, he was into the bananas moshpit before you could come running down the stairs!
Number 2 fell asleep in the car on the way home so we took a drive to Mrs Maquaries chair to see the boats. The rabbit entertained herself and the throng of Japanese tourists by talking up her Bananas gig. She is a classic, a very outgoing little soul with a heart of gold.
Sunday, October 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Nick, I'd forgotten all about Kingswood Country - it was a classic!
October is a great time of the year for morning persons. Can't say I'm one myself; 6am does not exist and I am looking forward to saving some daylight in two weeks time. Anyhow, goodonya for getting up early and enjoying the morning light.
Hi Nick,
I've tagged you, see my Blog.
Sorry!
Post a Comment