I headed down to the pier this afternoon as a recovery run. I managed to avoid the tree limb today but came a cropper along the trail heading from Shell Park to the ferry stop and did the full front on slide along the knee and hip & hands. I cant remember the last time I tripped but thank god it wasnt somewhere around the bay where it would have surely been spotted by many! Luckily my cussing was wasted on a quiet trail along the harbour without a soul within cooie!
I felt surprisingly very good today, the legs felt fine which probably confirms I had a little left yesterday. I am still managing a dodgy heel and achilles though, just a constant reminder that niggles dont go away when you keep running. Somewhere between now and Christmas I need to find a week off.
Monday, October 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment