Wanted to run for an hour at tempo pace and decided on 2 laps of the bay. Apart from a tinmanesque 1st km or so, I wound into this run with good tempo. I felt good and worked all the hard bits but generally ran without really extending myself this morning. I always find the section between the Leichhardt(sp) Rowers via Iron Cove Bridge to Drummoyne Rowers the hardest going. I generally make a concerted effort not to drop off the pace here and again the case today. Finished in 57 minutes something.
I havent blogged much about home life and work of recent. To be honest I am struggling to find the time to update on my running alone. Then I will endeavour to visit other blogs to leave a little encouragement for others. So in mine I get down what I need to without really making any significant personal entries, of which there can be plenty, or nothing for that matter. Then in the blink of an eye that moment or thought or feeling is lost in the wake of life hurtling onto the next thing or things. The one thing I have found really useful is to revisit and at the moment I havent got it down.
I read the owls entry last week and it was a really moving and positive piece. She will be able to look back in future and remind herself where she was. I dont want to waste that opportunity myself.
So in an effort to create a life tool, I am going to endeavour to record a bit more other stuff with the running. Doesnt have to be every day - just when significant enough to warrant. Will see how I go.
Saturday, October 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment