Thursday, August 11, 2005

Inner West loop

Work again precluded running at lunch and number 2's nocturnal awakenings have placed early morning runs on the backburner as fatigue driven mornings and running do not make ideal companions.

I arrived home from work to the chorus of 2 little ones having a 'cry off' and a mother ready to do things that would have DOCS around quicker then you could say domestic violence!

By the time both went down it was after 8.00pm. It was one of those occasions that you could be forgiven fir not getting out however I am feeling surprisingly driven to front Sydney in some sort of shape albeit still short of the mark.

I wanted to do a tempo run of around an hour tonight. I pointed the Brooks North, headed down Crystal and Norton Sts to Lilyfield Rd and turned left. I headed then towardsthe city over the Anzac Bridega nd came home via the fish markets, wentworth park, bay st and city rd. All up, just over 11kms in 59 minutes.

Again mum was in bed when I arrived home, she is looking forward to the weekned to have a spell.

No comments: