Sticking to my plan of one day on one day off, I headed over the bridge today at a vastly reduced pace. Very much stop and smell the roses type run. It was quite windy today but it couldnt decide which direction to come from. I was amazed at the police presence on the bridge(for the Forbes Summit I presume) and reflected that probably at some point in my life we are not going to be able to walk or run on the bridge for security reasons.
The bridge has real significance to my running. Whilst it is hardly the ideal running location, with its crowded cambered(sp) concrete footpath, it also represents my first marathon and has the most incredible views, I just never get sick of it. So today I enjoyed running on it is if were the last time I would.
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment