I have never been one to run at night. I much prefer to head out first thing in the morning. But lately with work and number 2, as the old saying goes, beggars cant be choosers. So I got home from work, whipped up some bolognaise for dinner, helped with the baths and once both were down I headed out at around 7.45pm.
It also coincided with the very coldsnap that charged up from the south. As I was driving home from work they were describing areas where the temperatures had plunged to there coldest for the winter. But I was determined to get out, as I desperately need the kms in the legs for Sydney.
I was surprised to find that once I got going it wasnt too bad. I enjoyed running down Norton St as people made there way into the warm confines of the restaurants. I wasnt quite sure what I wanted to do tonight apart from a semi long run, so I decided to head around the bay clockwise to the iron cove bridge and return.
A run of around 18kms in 1.19. Mother has been in bed quite early and was asleep when I got home. We havent seen much of each other of late and when we do we seem to be passively at each other. It is another stress having a bub, well worth it, but there are a lot of tough times also.
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment