Sunday, August 21, 2005

Sunday long

I took 2 days off to give the heel a break. After thursday evening I woke several times with the pain in my achilles (and not a little bloke crying!). However I am going to stop mentioning my achilles and heel until it improves because:
(a) it is boring
(b) it is having a negative impact on the way I am thinking about my running at the moment

I am either going to run and stop moaning or carry around another excuse in the form of an injury. I choose to stop whinging.

I got back into some Adrenalines and it was like a couple of old mates reuniting. God I love the way those shoes fit me.

I took them out for a long hit out from home to the city via Wenty Park, Ultimo and Darling Harbour. Across town via King, around through the domain, Mrs Macs, Bot Gardens, aroud the opera house, across the bridge via the Cahill, up to North Sydney via Lavender, and back home via the same route minus the botanic gardens section. About 28kms in 2.08. A good run but a real struggle towards the end.

No comments: