I ran at lunchtime today. Work to Lane cove down Burns Bay Road, up the steep hill to Iggys back via Tamborine Bay and River Road. Legs were pretty chopped up from yest so took it easy but still got the benefit of the hills. Recovery pace and finshed the 10kms in 49 minutes. Right Achilles and heel are very ginger.
Must ensure that I place work in its rightful place in the pecking order as it will be easy to be consumed by it at present. Mother and I were ready to chew each others heads off this morning but bit our tongues. It is prudent to stop before reacting right now as emotions can be very raw when a bit tired. ANd once words are said they cant be taken back. The 10.30am catch up call always gives things perspective, thank goodness.
Rabbit was back at daycare today and was regailing all and sundry with talk of baby, hospitals, presents etc. She is a card. Number2 is being very gracious in relation to his sleep patterns, bless him! Still has us up a couple of times a night but a very peaceful little bloke as a rule.

1 comment:
I must have a run around Lane's Cove sometime. I ran there in a half marathon about 20 years ago and it was great. Only a few hills...
Post a Comment