Friday, August 05, 2005

Mid morning bay run

I feel really soft. I used to take pride in the fact that I was the first car parked at Montage and getting amongst my training before the sun had said gidday for the morning. But it was 9.30am before I was out the door on this very prized day off after an incredibly busy week.
But as the old saying goes beggars cant be choosers. The rabbit and I left mother and number2 in peace and did a dog loop bay lap with the stroller in 39.45. Very fresh legs to start but a very sore heel and achilles at the end. The kayanos look almost new but are just trashing my right achilles and heel. I would chuck them in the bin right now but I cannot justify. I cant wait to get back into a pair of adrenilines and run injury free again.
I love running in the pram with the rabbit as does she. I will be really sad when we stop doing this which isnt too far away. Make hay while the sun shines I say!

No comments: